Bristol, South West England
“maintain and continuously improve machine process capability and up-time”
As a Maintenance Engineer in our manufacturing facility in Bristol you will play a pivotal role in keeping the machine tools, along with other factory systems, running at their optimum capability by way of planned, preventative and corrective maintenance. This will involve verifying and diagnosing highlighted problems, repairing faults, and developing comprehensive maintenance schedules in order to reduce the likelihood of recurrence. This will all be done whilst adhering to and promoting safety and environmental regulations.
- Develop and maintain planned and preventative maintenance schedules for all machines
- Audit maintenance schedules that should be carried out by individual teams
- Carry out planned maintenance work that is assigned to the Maintenance Engineer
- Solve problems that cause machine and system faults, and implement robust fixes
- Plan and organise assistance from outside suppliers where necessary, and liaise with them whilst they’re on site
- Obtain knowledge from external suppliers in order to carry out fixes internally
- Approach problems with a methodical and focussed attitude so that they are solved in a professional manner
Experience, Qualifications and Skills (highly recommended)
- Recognised time-served apprenticeship in the Engineering industry, with at least NVQ level 4 / HNC qualification (or equivalent)
- Substantial knowledge in fault finding techniques, and good problem solving skills
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing CNC and manual machine tools
- Excellent organisational skills
We offer a competitive salary as well as a benefits scheme that includes: a personal pension plan with employer contributions, Long Term Sickness Insurance, competitive annual leave entitlement, life insurance and childcare vouchers
McBraida’s DNA is built around problem solving, process improvement and pushing the boundaries of what is possible. The successful applicant for this role will be an integral part of the company’s position as a world leader in manufacturing precision components, and will enjoy the satisfaction of success on a daily basis.
Applications should be made directly to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bristol, South West England
£18,000 to £26,000
Do you feel like you could contribute as part of the all-important supply chain for both UK and International Aerospace industries?
Are you an engineering graduate, academic or already have experience in the aerospace industry? If so, read on.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a manufacturing inspector with full training provided for the right applicant who will need to be willing to learn.
We require a flexible, reliable and motivated individual willing to work 39 hours per week, most likely during the day or alternatively in some areas on a rotating shift pattern incorporating two daytime shifts and a night shift.
For the successful applicant we are pleased to offer a competitive remuneration package that includes Long Term Sickness Insurance, Life Insurance, a Personal Pension Plan with employer contributions and 25 days of annual leave.
Essential for any successful applicant is the ability to work well as part of a team and demonstrate an unparalleled attention to detail.