• Bristol, South West England
• £19,500 to £32,000 (Inclusive of Shift rate)
• Full time
• Overtime available
About the Job:
This is an opportunity for a fully experienced CNC turner / miller (setter and operator) who has knowledge of Fanuc controls to work within our Mori-Seiki machining centres.
You will be required to work shift (earlies 6am-2pm, lates 2pm-10pm and nights 10pm-6am) Monday to Friday. Each shift pattern changes weekly.
Overtime is freely available to support our large, long term order book.
You will be setting and operating CNC lathes / mills (verticals and horizontals), doing basic tip changes, and offset adjustments to produce precision turned / milled products out of high value materials.
You will be working from drawings and utilising all relevant measuring equipment.
You will be:
- An Experienced CNC Turner / Miller
- Experienced with CNC Lathes / Mills with Fanuc controls
- Experienced with metals such as titanium, Inconel and magnesium
- Able to work to tight tolerances
- A Keen, motivated and reliable team player
An advantage would be:
- An Engineering Apprenticeship.
- Good Experience with Live tooling.
About the Remuneration Package
For the successful applicant we are pleased to offer a competitive remuneration package that includes:
25 days of annual leave.
Private Health Insurance
Personal Pension Plan with employer contributions
Sounds good – what next ?
To declare your interest please send your current CV & a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org